MOSTA International Scientific Advisory Panel (ISAP)
ISAP is an independent Body dedicated to presenting new and evidence-based information on health, nutritional, sustainability and technology-related matters on palm-based oils to the industry and public at large, and examining the basis of any contentious claims on such matters as they may arise from time to time in the news media.
The following postings by ISAP members have been chosen to initiate the Column:
- “Quick Fact Sheet on Palm Oil “by Academician Emeritus Prof Dato’ Dr V G Kumar Das
- “Oil Palm: scourge of the earth, or wonder crop?” by Prof Dr Denis Murphy
- “Review on the nutritional findings on palm oil” by Academician Emeritus Prof Tan Sri Datuk Dr Augustine S H Ong
- “Oil Palm Value Chain Management” by Prof Dr Denis Murphy
- Latest Publication on Superior Oxidative Stability of Palm Olein As Compared to Soft Oils
- Nutrition Findings on Palm Oil
- Lancet Journal
- US-CHINA soy trade war could destroy 13 million hectares of rainforest By Jonathan Watts
- Interview of Mr. Iceland Managing Director By Good Morning Britain
Your comments and questions are most welcome.
The Panel will attempt to respond